SCORPION 5,000 JETTER PACKAGE
Professional Petrol Hydro-jetting Drain Cleaners with Honda GX690 electric start petrol V-Twin engine - Scorpion Lite
Scorpion Lite Standout Features and Benefits
- Honda GX690 start petrol V-Twin engine
- Higher horsepower, quieter and greater fuel efficiency.
- Green and Gold approved and engine matched tested for Australian conditions and compliance laws.
- Built-in hour meter and low level oil indicator light for easy service tracking.
- Integrated low level oil cut-out protection system.
- Tough and robust fully welded hot dipped galvanised roll frame with stainless steel water tank.
- Quality industry proven ‘Italian’ pump and gearbox.
Solid brass adjustable unloader valve for increased safety, unit longevity and serviceability.
Professional low pump running speed equating to 50% less maintenance time and increased reliability.
Specialised long galvanised motor anti-vibration technology integrating six tray dampeners and pump rubber foot mounts to eliminate potential frame and engine crankshaft distortion and/or damage.
Standard Accessories Include
- 50 metre 3/8” piranha thermo hose with fittings and stainless steel snap coupling.
- Ergonomic heavy duty spray gun with back part lance, quick coupling connector and stainless steel snap-on tail.*
- Stainless steel dual lance with variable pressure control complete with nozzles.*
- Single stainless steel lance complete with soft trigger spray gun, stainless steel snap-on tail and nozzle.**
- Quality 7-piece nozzle kit including penetrator, reverse turbo spinning ‘root ranger’ and flushing nozzle, 1 x spanner nozzle removal tool, root extension bar, nozzle blocking tool and a carry box.
Standard Specifications and Features
- 4060 - 5100 psi pump working pressure.
- 21 - 26 litres per minute water flow rate.
- 1450 rpm pump running speed.