RIDGID SeeSnake Self-leveling Mini with TruSense (ex GST)
The SeeSnake Mini with TruSense provides down pipe visibility, vastly improved with High Dynamic Range (HDR), giving more clearly defined details of the pipe characteristics.
The rugged, high-intensity LEDs provide exceptional viewing and longer life. The self-leveling camera head keeps the image upright (certain models) Powerful FleXmitter® sonde has long range and preserves the camera's ability to make turns.
High Dynamic Range (HDR) image sensor offers bright, clear in-pipe imaging in difficult lighting conditions TiltSense displays the camera's pitch in a pipe on a connected SeeSnake CSx series monitor.
- The SeeSnake Mini camera reel is the smaller version of the SeeSnake Standard system
- Now available with TruSense™ technology
- The Mini's moderately stiff 200' (61m) push cable strikes a good balance between stiffness and the ability to navigate turns
- Rugged, high-intensity LEDs for exceptional viewing and long life.
- Self-leveling camera head keeps the image upright.
- Powerful FleXmitter® sonde has long range and preserves the camera's ability to make turns.
- High dynamic range (HDR) image sensor offers bright, clear in-pipe imaging in difficult lighting conditions
- TiltSense displays the camera's pitch in a pipe on a connected SeeSnake CSx series monitor.
|Line Capacity||1 1/2" to 8" (40 to 200 mm)|
|Maximum Run||200' (61m)|
|Weight (without monitor)||24.5 lbs. (11,1 kg)|
|Reel Frame Diameter||20" (51 cm)|
|Camera Diameter||1.18" (30 mm)|
|Camera Length||1.68" (42 mm)|
|Push Cable Diameter||.31" (8 mm)|
|Operating Temperature||-4˚ to 104˚F (-20˚ to 40˚C)|
|Waterproof Depth||330' (100 m)|
|Video Resolution||656(H) x 492(V)|
|Number of Pixels||323K.|
|Lighting||6 LEDs or 18 LEDs (for self-leveling model)|